- Display process and analysis data for process engineers and line personnel
- Display KPI key figures for top management
- Increase transparency, productivity and quality
- Support for the continuous improvement process
- Support for cost reduction
- Dynamic loading of new machine interfaces without a production stop
- Simple integration of self-defined QM views by the generic interface without a production stop
- Continuous order and material handling through the hall
- Capture material tourism between the lines
- Reduction of current assets
- Lower operating costs
Efficiency enhancement: motives software develops complete software solutions for your company in close collaboration with your IT.
Production control, production management, quality management:
We can develop software solutions for your company at different levels of modern automation processes. In so doing, we draw on many years of experience in electronics manufacturing, particularly in the field of SIPLACE placement machines.
All areas of industrial automation - in planning and control as well as in monitoring and traceability - are challenges that we have successfully mastered in numerous projects and which we are always looking forward to.
In addition to the development, motives software also assumes project management, process analysis and installation. We develop with the latest development tools under Java and C #, both on Linux and Microsoft platforms.
- Additional software tools for manufacturing
- Complete database handling
- Convert and combine different formats
- Software for minimizing set-up times
- Interface software for standard and special machines
- Software interfaces for connecting your warehouse or material software
- Additional tools for using SIPLACE software
- Interface development for all machine suppliers
Call us and arrange an appointment with us if you want to know more about our innovative projects.
motives software GmbH
fon: +49 (0) 7141/9905391
fax: +49 (0) 7141/9905390
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 752081
VAT-ID No. according to § 27a UStG: DE-815549304
We, motives software GmbH, are an innovative, international software company. We are a competent partner for a complete and professional service in the development and integration of efficient software systems in the area of industrial automation. On the basis of our FactoryConductor product platform, we make the manufacturing processes for our customers between ERP and production.For the further development of our Java-based product platform FactoryConductor we are looking for reinforcement for our team in Ludwigsburg:
These tasks are waiting for you:As a developer, you are involved in the entire process of software development of a modern product platform. Your tasks range from requirements analysis, conceptualization and implementation. They take on challenging tasks independently and touch on numerous techniques and technologies from the field of modern Java software development.
- Completed degree in computer science (or a comparable subject) or training as a specialist in application development
- Knowledge of the production environment is desirable• Experience in Java, Java EE, RCP / RAP (Eclipse), Oracle or MySQL
- A sense of innovation and team-oriented thinking and acting as the basis for an independent, goal-oriented and creative way of working
- Good English skills are an asset
We offer you the opportunity to design the state of the art in the field of manufacturing automation in a modern work environment. After an intensive training phase, we offer a varied work in which you can implement your own ideas and initiatives. If you are open to innovative ideas and you are looking forward to continuing to develop, you are right with us.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send this to:
motives software GmbH
71638 Ludwigsburg, Germany
bewerbung (at) motives-software.de